Madness review by Sleeping With Sirens

• Released: Mar 13, 2015
Sleeping With Sirens: Madness

To me, Kellin Quinn is always a good singer. His voice is so serenading, and he will blow you away in live concert. His voice is high-pitched, but still good. "Kick Me" is probably the biggest hit on this album, but my personal favorite is "The Strays." They used a good balance of acoustic, electric, and drums. Some synthesizer. I think they're overall sound is excellent, but it depends on what you like. However, in some songs you can hardly hear his voice over the instruments, especially the drums. If you don't like loud music, I don't recommend this album.

The lyrics are meaningful. They aren't the same little "broken-heart love story" you hear on the radio. I think that the lyrics would help motivate someone. They sing (or scream) things that are actually meaningful to today's world. I think they're main reach is to the "outcasts" of the world, the people who aren't exactly the norm. I think that most of the album is dedicated to telling the judgmental people to shut up, and telling the outcast that hey, it's okay to be different. I feel like they're music would help the average (emo)teenager as they get through hard things in their life. Kudos to you, SWS.

I think that Sleeping With Sirens are unique and have they're own thing. I think they're music has a different feel to it, and that it has a different approach than most punk bands. The best songs on the album are "Kick Me," "The Strays," and "Save Me a Spark." I've always loved this band but this is one of the best albums they have. I don't really have anything I dislike about the album itself, except for the songs may give out a potential triggering factor in "Better Off Dead," but that's just my opinion. If I lost this, I would definitely buy it again.