Chronchitis review by Slightly Stoopid

• Released: Aug 7, 2007
Slightly Stoopid: Chronchitis

This sound on Slightly Stoopid's latest release is amazing. It seems to be a bit different from others. It's not as much acoustic guitar as some of their albums. It's got a great reggae sound to it. The music on this album is great. Each song is different and doesn't sound the same. Some songs on the album are some great reggae tunes, and others are some very radio friendly rock.

The lyrics seem to be a big improvement from some of their other albums. Instead of every song being about drugs, and pot. They actually have some great lyrics. Some really have a meaning to them, such as on The Otherside. Reward For Me, is well written. The songs are sung great. The vocals on this album are very soothing, and enjoyable.

This is definitely my favorite Slightly Stoopid album. The album is an absolute gem with songs like Girl U So Fine, Ocean, The Otherside, and Baby I Like it. Slightly Stoopid really adds a new dimension to their sound with this album. What I really like about it is that it's a very relaxing album, and is very easy-listening. If this album were stolen, I would definitely buy it again. It's a great album.