9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

First off I would like to say that this is a great album the guitars are awesome the drums rule and Corey is still good. As the first guy said Corey is begging to lose his voice, but if you listin to Three Nil, Duality, The Blister Exists, Vermilion, The Nameless, Before I Forget and Pulse Of The Magots Corey sounds awesome. I think it is just on the old songs that he isnt as good but on Skin Ticket, Purity, and Surfacing Corey sounds great. Mick and Jim are really awesome live. THey always sound great. Joey Clown and Shawn are really good too. Joeys drum solo is awesome. Clown and Shawn are good with their background singing. Sid and 133 are two of the best people in the whole band. It's just the same old Slipknot just live.

Well this is just the same songs but live so I'm gonna give it a 10.

In some ways this is better then the other albums in some ways it's not. On Pulse Of The Maggots the solo is complety different, they have a 7 minute version of Iowa a drum solo. The best songs off the album are Three Nil, Vermillion, The Nameless, Purity, and Duality. The only dissapointments I have with the album are People=Shit and Spit It Out. I purchased Disasterpieces a while back and they sound almost completly diferent. If it were stolen I would definatley buy it again.