9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

The instumental parts are amazing whether it is Jim or Mick's shredding guitar parts to Joey's godly drumming even Clown and Chris's bass drumming/floor toms the sound just gets better by the song. Sid does an amazing job with the turn tables etc. All and all the sound is flat out amazing. The only thing I could have used more of is Paul's bass.

Coreys lyrics are dead on when the slow part in "Before I Forget" comes along the only word to describe his voice is absolutley sensational. He then goes on to sing "The Heretic Anthem" in which he starts out with the line "If you 555 then I'm 666" then once the song gets going he gets in the mode and does not miss a beat demonstrating that he is the best singer in the business today. "Duality" is amazing even with the crowd singing certain parts of the song. And finishes on "Surfacing" witha breath taking performance.

Overall I am amazed by this album usaully live CD's are not of high quality but this one is just as good as a studio recorded album. The only other thing I could have wanted is a bonus DVD of the concert. Slipknot will never die.