9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

The sound is great, they left everything as it was played at the concert giving you a more "realistic" live sound, I've heard people saying that Corey Taylor's voice is really bad in this album but I dont think it is, he gets off to a bad start but after the first song his voice comes into its own once again. the guitar played by Mick Thompson and James Root is amazing, and this is their first live album/dvd to feature a solo!

I have always been a fan of their lyrics aswell as the overall sound, they use a wide range of vocabulary and using it in a very powerful way getting their message across to the listner with ease. They even do it in subliminal versus songs with out swearing too!

I love this album, it has all the best songs from all three albums live. If it was stolen I would hunt down the person who did and kill him, if I lost it I would buy another three just incase I lost another! I love all the songs on this album and it is great to hear an un-edited live show. It has an amazing 4 minute drum solo by Joey Jordisson too! The most impressive songs on the album are Before I Forget, People=Shit, Surfacing.