9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

I find the sound to be really well done, except for coreys voice. I think he needs some times off to recouperate but this album is amazing. The drum solo is one of the best ones I have heard joey play it makes you wonder how the hell he is playing soo fast without missing a beat. I love the song skin ticket and I was soo glad that they finally decided to play it live.

Well the lyrics are fine but again I think Corey needs to take some time off. His voice has changed significantly since disasterpieces and even since The Subliminal Verses. I give they lyrics a nine 'cause Corey's voice just isn't that great anymore.

This live CD is amazing and if it was a video it would be even more amazing so we can see how they do all their shit now. I am very impresses with Skin Ticket because they pulled it off nearly perfectly and in the beginning of the album the dude phyics out the croud by saying "Slipknot will not be preforming tonight." If this CD was lost or stolen then I would denfinatly buy it again.