9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

It's Slipknot! 9. 0 of them. Live! So that's the title outa the way! Anyways I'm a huge Slipknot fan so this review may be a little biased but oh well. Anyways I purchased the DVD Disatsterpices when it came out and I loved it I purchased this when it came out and loved it. I've been to see the band live but for those fans who havent been as lucky as I have been the this is a damm good way of hearing them live. Being a nine piece will obviously have implications sound wise on a live CD but all the boys sound good, Mick and Jim sound CD perfect as does Joey, Paul shines through on this recording which I was very pleased with.

All old songs here but they all rock! Two or three un-relased tracks made it onto the CD which is cool, Purity being my faveourite. Wait And Bleed, Spit It Out, Surfacing, Heretic Anthem etc. - they are all here, my only let down being My Plague I love that song but sadly it was left out.

I love this album! If you love slipknot then you should love it too, hopefully this won't be the last live recording Slipknot release. Can't wait for the new album (whenever it arrives) but this should keep me and every other Slipknot fan happy until then.