9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

This sound is just amazing. I first got a little disappointed by the live version of the Nameless, but then kind of love it. All the instruments sound as weel as they can, except for #0 turntable performance, which was the worst I ever heard. Even #8 voice is good, considering the fact that he sings for hours and its natural that his voice gets irritated, and that in studio every voice sounds as perfect as they can. Although he demostrated again that he has one of the best voice in music world. I would just love it if #0 had a better performance. 9 just by this.

I was just amazed by get this lyrics, which I've never heard before. But for the rest, they are as good as Slipknot is. Keep writing that well, Corey!

This album is as good as the previous three were. The live performance makes a good difference to hear, and I think I'm hearing them at their concert when I hear this album. Oh, it's so great! The best songs of this album are spit it out (specially when Corey sings "Not until I say jump the f--k up"), (Sic), Eyeless, Eyeore, Get This and The Heretic Anthem. Lucky for me, this album doesn't have the songs I hate from Slipknot, like gently.