9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

Slipknot always impressed me with the pure sound of metal they make and I went to see them live a couple of times and even if slipknot is great on CD nothing is like seeing them live. On 9:0 Live if you already went to see them you will have a lot of great memories. And if you never went to see them it will make you want to go see them. And with Mick and Joey the band cannot be bad.

All the lyrics of Slipknot are based on personnal experience and have a personnal meaning for them, so the instrumental is great but the lyrics are even something more and it brings all the greatest songs of each CDs they even played IOWA the 15 minutes monsters of IOWA CD and Corey is great he can scream his head off but as he showed in before I forget his voice if very good.

This album is something great to listen for every one that loves metal. There're songs that everyone can like as Before I Foget and also songs that people that listen to Slipknot for a long time will love: Surfacing or a song from Mate Feed Kill Repeat. On this album 2 songs impressed me by the implication of te fans they are spit it out and the heretic anthem. I think the only thing I d ont like of this CD is that it isnt longer and that there isnt a video. And if I lost this album I would buy it again in the next 24 hours it is sure.