9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

Well. Surely everyone Slipknot fan has heard what a great live show they have? If you don't believe go listen to 9.0 Live. It is probably one of the most accurate live albums I have ever heard. The guitars, drums and sampling is all perfect. The bass's settings aren't right but Paul still plays exactly like he should. The vocals are slightly mucked up but only when Corey screams. And I know alot of people have been saying Corey should give up, well that's good because they're taking a break all of 2006. So for the next live show Corey should be on top form.

Not much to say about this because nothing can really change form the albums. It would sometimes seem like Corey forgets a few of the faster verses, but only slightly. Chris Fehn definetely seems on form with the backup singing. The same old beautifally crafted; fast, slow, screaming and whispering Slipknot lyrics.

This is probably gonna be the only Slipknot album for a year or two. I sure as hell am glad they released before they're break 'cos this album is a great compilation with some of my favourite songs (Wait And Bleed, Eeyore and Purity) along with some of the less music types (most of the Iowa album). It is a Slipknot fan must have and would recommend buying it as soon as possible.