9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

Slipknot are so much different to all the other stuff I listen to. I would say Slipknot are the heaviest metal I have heard in ages or maby even the most heavy band ever. This is live and sounds so much different to the normal recordings of the songs. I prefer it when it's normal because there is no screaming in the background and it's alot louder but that has nothing to do with this. But anything anyone can say Slipknot have some of the best guitarists ever and Corey Taylor's voice makes the metal feel go on. Mick serves up some great guitaring like in 'Three Nil' and 'Before I Forget' but my favorite would have to so to Three Nil. The intro is great and I will talk about the lyrics later. Now is a list of songs on each disk. I cannot complain about any of these songs.

The lyrics to most of the songs go with the music. In 'Three Nil' the singing is loud in some lines and the next line is quieter. The lyrics from this song as an example are 'Cry for help/It's debatable' and 'The only reason you love me is because/I'm hated by all.' Those lyrics for me are great but all the songs have great lyrics and most of the songs are fom Volume3: The Subliminal Verses. That is my favorite album by Slipknot because the original is great.

This would compare because its like a greatest hits but live with all the great songs and lots of other songs. I would say the best songs are 'The Blister Exists', 'Three Nil', Befor I Forget' and 'Duality'. I loved basicly everything about this ablum and cannot say I hate anything aboul this album apart from where the f--k is 'Oplum Of The People' that's a great song and I cannot belive it's not on there. If it were stolen or lost I would not buy a new one 'cause it's on my mp3 but if I had no mp3 I would buy a new one.