9.0: Live review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Slipknot: 9.0: Live

Well I got into Slipknot a couple of years ago when they released Vol.3 The Subliminal Verses, until then I had missed the releases of Iowa with me being young and not really lissenin to music. I've had this CD for a while now and it's fantastic. The songs on it consist of a few taken from each album. It is a double disc CD, my favourite is CD 1 because it as Left behind, Before I Forget and in general my favourite songs. Anyway the sound is amazing, it sounds rawer and more aggressive with it being live. Also a common misconception is that it is from one show, it is from a the whole Vol.3 tour.

With it being live and it taking songs from each album, the lyrics are usually judged on the non live CDs, but ye they are good lyrics.The first review on this page says that Corey Taylors voice was crap, he has the right to say what he thinks but I think that his voice just sounds rawer.

It's very good, great sound, great songs that have been put on. The spectical of the album for me is the Left Behind then Before I Forget combo, it just sounds fab. I just love the feel of the music, but the only bad thing is sometimes Corey starts talking to the crowd and it can be like 2 minutes but apart form that is really good.

sector_seven
    I dont know why people complain about the singing and shit like that, doest not make any sense to complain about that matter when its a live f**kin cd. I own it and i've listened to it for hours on end. Slipknot are excenlent musicians and know more about music than some other bands out there. Please dont take my coments personally im just posting my opinion.
    korn559
    i thought this album was off the hook. slipknot is one of the greatest bands iv heard but thats my opinion. i like the live 9.0 album and cant wait till 2008 for them to return, u best belive im going to see them in concert