Disasterpieces [DVD] review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 26, 2002
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Slipknot: Disasterpieces [DVD]

I thought Slipknot sounds way better in concert. The sound was amazing. You could hear everything perfectly. I don't know much else to say but it's just awesome.

Content — 10
This DVD was filmed at a live concert in London, which is pretty obvious. The DVD has 15 live songs plus some music videos including the rare animated version of Wait And Bleed plus the regular Wait And Bleed. On the DVD theres a bonus track called Purity which was sopposed to go onto the self-titled album. The song list is: 01. People = Shit 02. Liberate 03. Left Behind 04. Eeyore 05. Disasterpiece 06. Purity 07. Gently 08. Eyeless 09. My Plague 10. New Abortion 11. The Heretic Anthem 12. Spit It Out 13. Wait And Bleed 14. SIC 15. Surfacing.

Production Quality — 10
This DVD is really awesome. There are 30 cameras used in the DVD that show every spot on the stage. You can choose to change the camera too.

This DVD is the best Slipknot DVD I have ever seen. It has 7 songs from IOWA, 7 songs from Slipknot (the name of the album), and 1 bonus track. Every single song is awesome. My favorite part of the DVD is the backstage cams. You can watch the band suit up before the performance and between some songs. Also theres solos by Joey (at the drum set) and Sid (the DJ).