Disasterpieces [DVD] review by Slipknot

• Released: Nov 26, 2002
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Slipknot: Disasterpieces [DVD]

First of all I'd like to say this DVD is awesome! I... "borrowed" it from my brother and I'll never regret it. I wasn't into Slipknot that much then, but the DVD made me realise how good they are and always will be. But it'll never be the same without Paul Gray.

Content — 10
This DVD has tracks played from "IOWA" and "Slipknot". But I just wish they played some songs off "Mate, Feed, Kill, Repeat". On spit it out sid triesto get everyone on the ground, punching a guy or two on the way, and then shows off his ass. How gross can you get.

Production Quality — 10
THERE ARE 30 DIFFERENT ONSTAGE F*****G CAMERAS! God how much do you need. But its worthit. I think Mick has a camera on his BC RICH headstock, Jim, Clown, and Sid have cameras attached to the side of their forehead, and Joey has cameras to the left right and back of him. They probably had to get a special camera to get his forehead in the DVD.

If I lost this DVD, I would buy a new one. If this DVD was stolen, I would find the person who stole it and kill him/her in its sleep... And then buy a new one. To all the maggots out there, you have to buy this DVD. Stay (SIC). R.I.P. Paul Gray.

stonedhippos
    mafoogles wrote: im gonna quote joey on what they sound like "mind rendering ****ing taterintorn experience"
    this^
    TheBloodstained
    This DVD is the reason I got into metal! I still remember when I went to a record store to pick it up. I was very young at that time! Mmmm, the memories