Slipknot review by Slipknot

• Released: Jun 29, 1999
Slipknot: Slipknot

On this album they are alot more violent it is some of the most hard intrumental that they can do it sounds great. For this album to the guitar they came out with a great performance and Joey is trully impressive with his 2 bass drums.

Tracks such as "Left Behind" demonstrate Corey singing talents, while other cuts further reveal his ability to nail thunderous screams in succession. Although it was not originally written as material for Iowa, "Gently" is an excellent addition to the CD. This second time song may come from Slipknot's early days, but the lyrics fit perfectly in this masterpiece.

Everyone thought that slipknot couldnt do better then there self titled album but somehow they found a hole and sliped in it because it is as good or more. One of the most impressive song that I think is Skin ticket from the lyrics and left behind and gently are great too. I love the hate that we can feel in the album the violence that it contains, and seriously there isnothing that isnt good on this album. So if I get stolen this album I'd go buy another one even if I have only 1 hand left and I would have to walk on my haed.