Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) review by Slipknot

• Released: May 25, 2004
Slipknot: Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

The sound of his album is just amazing, not including the acustic songs, it seems like Joey, Mick, Jim, and Paul have started useing there instruments way better, not saying that they sucked before, but this album seems like they are putting a new style to back up how the different way corey is singing.

The lyrics were really surprising, for some reason it jsut didnt seem like corey was mad or had any bad days wen he wrote this album, come to think of it. I couldn't even pick out much swareing, corey really cleaned out his vocabulary, but hey, it stil sounds good and kicks ass!

Ok, I had no clue wat to think on this album, I've been hearing for months all these things about it not being good and that there is acusitc and that corey doesnt scream at all, well, ill admit corey did tune it down a notch, but it doesnt sound bad at all, it's just a different style for him, and the acustic songs, there is about 4 of them, big deal its not like they are bad, corey can actually sing so needs song like that to show people that he doesnt just yell, may be that will make ppl think more of slipknot other then ppl that just yell, anyway I love this album and I recomend this to everyone, it's deffinently worth the money to buy.