Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) review by Slipknot

• Released: May 25, 2004
Slipknot: Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

This cd is the best sounding slipknot album ever and I noticed that some songs sound like old metalica with the fast highpitch tones and what not. But I love this cd to death opium of the people is one of the bands best songs ever. I hope they continue to make more cds and songs like they have been.

My over all impresion is that the lyrics have really matured and you can hear what they have to say now. Just so you know how much they have changed my dad who hates slipknot like some of the songs on the album and I think that really shows that they are changing. The lyrics really melt into the music and its really good imo. Corey's singing skills have really improved, I really enjoy the older songs but the singing in this is great.

This cd really blew my mind when I listend to it I even passed up a chance to buy it cause there was no parental advisory so I thought it was edited so I decided not to buy it then I went to a diff music store and still saw no sticker so I asked why is there no sticker on here and the dude said "there is no need for it" and that really blew my mind. I really love every bit of the album and its great so I don't dislike a thing about it. It is worth buying in every sense of the word.