Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) review by Slipknot

• Released: May 25, 2004
Slipknot: Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

Slipknot's Vol. 3 The Subliminial Verse has change for the good. The have experimented with many type of music. Such as acoustic, orcrastra, and some song with both acoustic and heavy guitar parts in it. At first I thought how would pull off acoustic but the did and it was awesome to hear nu metal in acoustic.

The lyrics on this cd are awesome but some are creepy. I thought how would he think of the things he puts into the songs. Overall the lyrics are awesome. The lyric on this cd compared to the others are different. The first two cds were all about kicking some ass. But this cds lyrics were about personal problems ones life.

This cd could not be compaired to the other cds. The were so experimental on almost everything it to hard to compare. If this cd got stolen I would definialty buy a new on. I got it for $18.00. It was well worth the money. The things I love about this cd are the acoustic songs such as Circle, Vermillion pt.2. The took the band to a whole new level I think this is one of the best cds I got.