Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) review by Slipknot

• Released: May 25, 2004
Slipknot: Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

The sound of this new SlipKnot cd is just totally awesome. It's like everyone in slipknot learned to play their instument better. And compared to the other 2 this one, tho isnt nearly as aggresasive, blows the other 2 out of the water. I think Rick Rubin (who produced the record) really brought out the best in Slipknot.

Corey Taylor is just an awesome singer, and lyricist. Like on circle, and Vermillion Pt. 2, he sang wonderfully on them, and in my opinion is on of the most versitile sirgers out there. He can go all out metal and kick ass and he can also sing beautifully. the lyrics, as I said before, are not as agressive but still get the point across. this is just an all around kick ass album.

Compared to the other ones in my opinion this is the best. I think all the songs on the cd are good except three nil, and Vermillion pt.1. I love every thing about this album it kicks major major ass, hell yeah I'd buy it again if someone stole it, or better yet hunt there ass down and beat the shit out them for stealing it in the first place. Definitley go out and buy it. It is nothing short of extrordanary.