Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) review by Slipknot

• Released: May 25, 2004
Slipknot: Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

I love the way they got all the heavy metal sound goin then all of a sudden they go to acoustic stuff. I hate it when people say they don't like Slipknot because all they do is scream. The actually do really food soft shit too. My favorite thing is the Vermilion and the Vermilion Pt 2 thing. It goes from being really angry yet thinkin' this girl is awesome in Vermilion and goes to being kinda sad and regretful about it.

It was kinda weird cause the day I bought it, I was about to ask his girl out that I really, really like still, and as I'm walkin over, I heard that like 30 seconds ago she was asked out and said yes by someone a gradeyounger than us. So I was like really mad and s--t and then I got kinda regretful and sad. Then I bought the album and looked at the lyrics for Vermilion and Vermillion Pt 2 and was like. It's a prophacy or something (but she still likes me alot so score when they break up which will happen no doubt). But otherwise Corey does some kickass s--t in there.

This album kicks ass more than any album except for the best of Guns N' Roses. Here are the tracks and my ratings:

01. Prelude 3 0 - 8/10 just because it's not much at all.
02. The Blister Exixts - 10/10 that's a no brainer.
03. Three Nil - 9/10 the begining is awesome.
04. Duality - 10/10 this is some major kickass metal.
05. Opium Of The People - 9/10 opium is good.
06. Circle - 10/10 dude, Corey sound like some Warped Tour guy singing to acoustic which for some werid reason rocks hard.
07. Welcome - 9/10 no comment.
08. vermilion - 10/10 I still can go on with this. The best part is right before the first "I won't let this build up inside of me.
09. Pulse Of The Maggots - 10/10 the best goddamn song on the goddamn CD.
10. Before I Forget - 10/10 the awesome begining and the awesome fade from heavy metal to soft metal kicks ass.
11. Vermilion Pt. 2 - 10/10 I can't go on with this one.
12. The Nameless - these last three all get 10/10 cause they rock and ther as weird as hell.
13. Virus Of The People.