Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) review by Slipknot

• Released: May 25, 2004
Slipknot: Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

This is Vol 3: Subliminal Verses. This is the best album that slipknot have published yet. In The album you will hear and find out that they have made pure magic! They Have met the metal gods! Now enough of that and let me talk about the sound quality. All songs are completly different from eachother and you will find a favourite track by slipknot after listening to the CD. Mine has varied over time. My favourite track has changed like 4 or 5 times because there all just amazing tracks. You will come across some of Mick Thompson's and Jim Root's (guitarists) most treatening solos and riffs. You will hear Corey Taylor's (singer) most skilful lyrics and Joey Jordison's (drummer) breath taking fills and beats.

Corey Taylor is the singer and writes most of slipknots songs. Shawn Crahan (custom percussion) has wrote a few and Joey Jordison wrote the last song scissors. Corey Has brought together some great anthems, but all the songs have meanings. For example one the albums most famous track duality is about standing at the crossroads of your life, looking down both paths, and saying' What am I Going to do'.

This as I've said is Slipknot's best album so far. Overall it contains a variety of slipknots talent and style. You will never get bored maggots 'cause each song is a new story a new life a new adventure for your soul to seek. The only thing I hate about it is that 'oh god I wish I was in that band'. If it was stolen, well sorry it wouldn't get stolen as I have my eyes on it. Once you've listened to it once, you will won't to listen to it again and again. Untill their next album comes out. So yeah overall it's amazing in all the ways you can describe.