Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) review by Slipknot

• Released: May 25, 2004
Slipknot: Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

The sound on this album is just simply amazing. The guitars on this album are astonishing and I'm really, really happy they put solos and this album and 3 acoustic songs which I am currently trying to learn. The drums on this album are just brutal kick ass straight up your face metal drumming. The bass is really amazing on this album especially in Duality I like the bass intro thing the bassist does. The rest of the instruments do a good job too like the Turntables, the keyboards and Percussion are all amazing here.

The lyrics on this album are amazing. Corey is one of the best songwriters and he always will be one of the best. I love the way Slipknot scream and I really love the way they sing all their soft songs it just touches you a lot you know.

This album cannot compare to any other artists or albums that I have ever heard, here is the reason why. Slipknot have their own sound of heavy/punk/alternative metal all on this one absolutely astonishing cd. I dont have any favourite songs because they kick complete ass. I love everything about the album and I hate nothing about it. If this album were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again. It is defenitely a good buy for any fan of metal or Slipknot.

fret o' manger
    Awesome album. Perfect for those days where you feel pissed off for no reason whatsoever The people that say they have no talent.. lmao. Have you heard the guitar solos? the drum solos? and Corey has THE best voice out there as proven by vermillion pt. 2.. he can do both angry screaming and melodic vocals. I don't care what anyone else says, slipknot are oneof the greatest bands out there