The Sik Whisper Review

Genre: Rock
Style: Indie Rock
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
The Sik Whisper Reviewed by: puddler, on january 22, 2004

Sound: A great new sound from a great new band. They have great guitar work, bass, drums. The vocals are unique but work magnificently with with the rest of the band. They are the type of band you can listen to over and over and over again without gettin tired of them. Their sound is kind of hard to describe but anybody who appreciates good rock music should check them out. // 10

Lyrics: The singer has skills definitely. His voice works so well with the sound of the band.the actual lyrics are really well writen and get stuck in your head like you wouldn't believe. // 10

Overall Impression: I wish I could rate this category higher. Their overall impression is that you cant believe nobody has heard of them. You play the CD lay back and your head bobs up and down through the whole thing. I would definitely run out and buy another one if something happened to mine. The CD can be ordered at HMV or your music store of choice. The most impressive songs are the title track The Sik Whisper, Bottle, Departure, Sifter, and Hobbling the Army. The band has since changed names to Idle Sons and will be releasing their debut album this spring. I had the luxury of hearing this album as well and it is most excellent. // 10

Comments