Smile Empty Soul review by Smile Empty Soul

• Released: May 27, 2003
Smile Empty Soul: Smile Empty Soul

Smile Empty Soul have created an all around great CD. Every song is awesome. I can't stop listening to the CD. Every track whether it be a slow song or a heavy song, is awesome. Bottom of a Bottle: This song might get old to some people but still a great song! Sillouettes: I love this song! It has all the components to be a hit. Nowhere Kids: A perfect choice for their second video! This is War: This is one of my favorite acoustic songs. Therapy: I love the guitar in this song. For you: The greatest heart break song ever! Your Way: This song is all about doing things your own way and its my second favorite on the entire CD. Other Side: This used to be my favorite, but it is in the top 5. Every Sunday: I like this song even if it is against the Catholic Church. Who isn't these days. With this knife: Another great heart break song. Radio in a hole: MY FAVORITE F****** SONG! All my Problems: This is a great song about independence. I want my life: I don't listen to this song as much as the first 12. Eraser: Again I don't listen to this songs as much as the first 12.

The lyrics are all against child beating and are all for doing things the way you want to do them and I am all for that. These guys are some of the greatest song writers. If I could write at least one song like them I would be happy. Their style of writing reminds me of Heavy Metal songs. All about broken families.

This New Grunge band, is one of my favorites. I get a Nirvana feel when I listen to them. Smile Empty Sould will go down in the record books for being the greatest band of all time if not one of the greatest.