Smile Empty Soul review by Smile Empty Soul

• Released: May 27, 2003
Smile Empty Soul: Smile Empty Soul

The Sound on this album is fucking great. You can tell that these boys really are in it for the music and not the money. Smile Mepty soul put a lot of time in to this album and it shows every song is perfect. Love the whole album.

Oh My god. The lyrics are what really made the album for me. The music was good and all but the lyrics are like wow. I can really relate to every word that is sung. I love seans voice also. It is kinda a scream that makes you feel his pain. It reminds me alot of Kurt Cobains scream. Though it is completely original at the same time. Totally amazing.

If I had to compare this with any other albums I would go with Badmotorfinger by soundgarden Nevermind by Nirvana and Ten by pearl Jam. I hate to compare things to those albums because in my opinion they are by far the best albums ever. But this album does rank right up there with them. I woudl gladly pay 25 dollars for this cd to support this band. they are by far the best band alive right now. My favorite song on the cd is Siluettes. It gives so much and you can litterly feel the pain from the song. For you is also FREAKIN amazing. What am I saying everysong is awesome. Since My copy recently got stolen I have been tring to find a place where I can buy it. Every place around here is sold out of it. I hope this band can keep it up they are fucking amazing.