Smile Empty Soul review by Smile Empty Soul

• Released: May 27, 2003
Smile Empty Soul: Smile Empty Soul

The way I look at it is that they are a type ofmusic widely know, but they take above and beyond. In a way they make it their own sound. The vocals are one of a kind and very impressive. I would recommend this to any teenager or young adult that has a respect for a good, quality sounding rock album.

I found the lyrics rather creative and very easy to connect to. They speak the mind the average modern adolescent and tell what they are thinking. It's like magic when the lyrics lend with the music as well as they do. The skills ofthe vocals are definently present throughout the entire album. I wouldn't mind singing like that.

This is an album I will keep and always listn to. Even more important this is a band to follow as they climb to the top of the alternative rock kingdom. One of my favorites of the album is "Silhouettes". It not only speaks my mind but reveals the pain and goals in life for young adults. "Nowere Kids" is another song representing the alent and creativeness behind this band. "This Is War" and "Every Sunday" really shoe the potential of Smile Empty Soul taking off. Overall, this album represents the beggining of something big and one of a kind.