Smile Empty Soul review by Smile Empty Soul

• Released: May 27, 2003
Smile Empty Soul: Smile Empty Soul

This CD is amazing. The band sounds like a more complex, and less gritty version of Nirvana, or Bush. I love every song on here: 01. Bottom Of The Bottle: I love this song, when I first bought the Cd, this song kept me listening. 02. Sillouettes: I really like this song too, very deep. 03. Nowhere Kids: I love the intro to this song, and the blend of teh bass and guitar are excellent in the chorus. 04. This Is War: the first time I heard this song, I really felt it (except im not American), and everything works in it, even the unexcepted profanity. 05. Therapy: me and the guys really liked this song, the gritty vocals sound awesome, and I really like the verse riff. 06. For You: my favourite song, mainly because the lyrics connect greatly to my life. 07. Your Way: great song, I love the screaming at the end of the chorus. 08. Other Side: I love the bridge on this song. 09. Every Sunday: although the anti-religious thing is a bit much, another great song, with a lot of meaning. 10. With This Knife: what a great Song, one of me and my best friend's favourite. 11. Radio In A Hole: best song musically on the album, I love the fucking intro. 12. All My Problems: amazing message in this song, I love it! 13. I Want My Life: I really like this song, great slow song. 14. Eraser: a very good selection to end the album, lyrics are very good, good melody.

Amazing lyrics! A lot of the lyrics really fit into my life right now, it like every thought in my head, is being played by a song. Very angry, and fits with the music. Sean is an amazing singer.

I love this album. It was worth buying, and id do it again. I can't wait for the next one. The most impressive songs were - For you, Your Way, Bottom Of A Bottle, With This Knife, and Radio In A Hole. These guys are the best un-heard band , and one of the best in the world. Everyone should heard them, and I will make it my mission for myself to get anyone I can inot them.