Eyes Open review by Snow Patrol

• Released: May 9, 2006
Snow Patrol: Eyes Open

It is very good! Reminds me much of Coldplay but they add their own personal twist to their whole sound and actions. The innovation is incredible and I've never gotten sick of listening to their music. As I know many guitar players will read this you have to appreciate their guitarist and how their strain of music has presevered and created a genra all their own.

Their lyrics are also adspecialy unique from the vew on life, relationships, and love. All of their songs have some sort of message if you dig deep enough to find it. I know most guys just listen to the sound and the beat but with this band you ow them atleast the respect to listen to what they are saying. Their wording and timing is great. The singer only has a few tones I've heard on all their songs and I would enjoy having them mix it up a bit but you can never say no to the classics. What do I know? The singer adds his own little twist on everything that improves everything on the song!

The artist meshes all-together to creat one and gives them their unique vews on things. Moving and playing together has really made everything seem to link and flow as one as said before. I don't know if these artists are good friends or just decided that they where all good and wanted to make it big bet they have deffinatly gone far in the musical careers and I hope to see many more works of art come from this artist.