North review by Something Corporate

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Something Corporate: North

This album is better than Audioboxer and Leaving through the window. Something Corporate totally brings out the genre "Piano Rock" while, songs like "Space" and "21 And Invisible" have more of the guitar effect.. the rest of the songs take on alot more piano and give an interesting balance between the two instruments and the effects are beautiful.

The lyrics on this record are personally awesome! There are words on this record that could paint you a vivid picture of where Andrew was sitting when he was writing the record. It's an especially great record if your missing someone and you feel like you need them there at that right time. You can tell the lyrics all come from the heart. Something Corporate demonstrates the term "Lyrical Genius" on this album. The lyrics and the music go sooooo well together and the quality of the album is great.

My overall impression of this album is that its just great. I love the fact that something corporate took their time with its release because I don't think they could have made this album any better. The most impressive song on the album to me would be "21 and Invinsible" just because they guys are so grown up, but they brought out a little bit of their kid side on that song and its a good contrast to the seriousness of the whole album. If this cd were lost or stolen from me I would not mind going to buy another copy, I would probably buy two of them just incase another got stollen. This album is really worth ever penny you'll spend on it.