North review by Something Corporate

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Something Corporate: North

This CD is probably the best all-around CD I have but I dont listen to it that much but then again I have a lot of CDs. I love how they use other instrumentals like the piano. His voice is not special, but for me the lyrics do it all for this band. And as someone said before (if you have listened to this CD), where did the recognition go? I mean this album is in stores. For those of you who don't like really sell-outish type bands and you like something different and artistic, this is it right here.

As I said the lyrics say it all about these guys. Sometimes I like to go through all of my jewel case's little lyric things (can't remember the word you know what I mean) and highlight my favorite lyrics (yeh I'm weird like that) but this album? Didn't have to! Unless I wanted to waste a lot of highlighters for the cause. Every single song has great lyrics in this collection its about wether you like the hook or not because they have awesome lyrics every single one!

This album is way different then what I usually like. The reason I bought it 'cause I like to buy CDs in "bulk" and I just picked it up not knowing what was on it. I got lucky. Great CD for those that love art, as someone else said maybe I can't remember. It's a CD that doesn't really have a category. If you don't like at least one song on it, then I don't know what to tell you.