Ticket Outta Loserville review by Son of Dork

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
Son of Dork: Ticket Outta Loserville

From Busted to SOD (Son Of Dork) James has done really well. A whole set of new lyrics and an all great new sound. This new band has so much to offer to teenagers all over the world. Each song soounds so different. Every album has a slow depressing song and this one is no different. I love the sound of the guitar in each song.

ok so the lyrics are not so different from the lyrics form busted, but they are so much better and more muture. The first single of the album "Ticket Outta Loserville" is a great start to the album, it's another one of thoses songs you can't help but sing along to, (or at least I think so). I love the instrmental intro to "Eddie's Song," I guess this is one of about playing around and not being aware of what could happen. When I heard "Little Things" all I can think about are chavs, but it's not really about chavs it dosen't have anything to have anything to do with them. The lyrics are fantasic, it's another album that gets you thinking about how much each song relates to you. This is one new talnet that can not be missed.

Compared to Busted, Son Of Dork is so much better. One of the most impressive songs on the album is "Ticket Outta Loserville." I love the song "Boyband" because it's so ture. Many people do quite their jobs to be in a band. I would defintily buy this album again if I was to lose it. It's a fantasic album and Busted, McFly or possibly Rooster fan will love this album.