Unia review by Sonata Arctica

• Released: May 22, 2007
Sonata Arctica: Unia

When I heard 1st time Unias songs I think that is that realy sonata. Just hearing it cople of times I start to think that its their best album. I like from that darker and so much changed sound. But what is missing from the album is fast guitar/ceyboard riffs like in Black sheep, Victorias secret and wolf and raven. But what is best in this album is Kaakkos song, like in It wond fade. Hi can sing so high and shallow. that's why My favourite singer is him.

Like Hedfields, Tonys Lyrics are going whit the music. Tonys sing is best in the earth. Only reason my brother listen sonata is Tonys voice. Someones call Sonata to "knight metal" band. But I diseagree whit that. The lyrics is not abaut from dragons and kingth etc.

Best at the album is that they play like real band. Guitar and ceaypoard doesn't play always same riff and unlike many band you can hear the bass. Good enough is good enough is brave song because its so differend. Still the drum comps in the album is pretty siple even there is not so much double bedal comps, And taht is good think.