Superunknown review by Soundgarden

• Released: Mar 8, 1994
Soundgarden: Superunknown

Easily one of the most diverse albums ever made. Superunknown covers more genres than I thought was really possible, but leave to Soundgarden to pull it off. Every song on this album has its own unique feel; its own niche. Superunknown starts off heavy with tracks like "Let Me Drown" and "My Wave" and closes off with the somber "Fourth Of July" and (my personal favorite) "Like Suicide." Standout tracks on this album include "My Wave," "Fell On Black Days," "Black Hole Sun," "Spoonman," "The Day I Tried To Live" and "Like Suicide". But every track is worth listening to.

Who can complain about Chris Cornell's lyrics? The man is one of the best writers and poets any generation has ever seen, and his writing is at its peak on Superunknown. Personally I think the best lyrics he ever wrote were for the track "Like Suicide."

Go buy this album. Do it now. I mean, right now. If you don't you'll regret it alot for the rest of your life. It will haunt you day in and day out if you do now buy Superunknown. This is one of the best albums ever made, and my personal favorite, and should I ever lose it, I will buy two more copies just in case. I listen to this album at least once every day, sometimes as much as three times. There is simply nothing bad about this album. At all. Go buy it now. If you have any sense or musical taste at all youll love it.