Wiretap Scars review by Sparta

• Released: Aug 13, 2002
Sparta: Wiretap Scars

Yeah, this is probably the best CD I own next to De-Loused in the Comatorium. Everything on this CD is really good. I think the guitar stuff is good because they use alot of effects, and weird chords. I think Jim and Paul are really good guitar players. Also Tony is like the best drummer in the world, Jon Theadore (The Mars Volta) is real good too. And Matt is reall good at bass. I like his bass for Glasshouse Tarot. His bass for mye is cool also. I would rate like every song ten out of ten because the cd is really good. Also the piano Echodyne Harmonic is real nice. that wierd part at the end before its gets loud is keyboard played through a guitar amp with distortion on. i think that is pretty creative. My favorite songs would have to be Red Alibi, Glasshouse Tarot, and Sans Cosm. But every song is super good.

The lyrics on this cd are really cool. A lot of it doesn't make sense at all, thats why I really like it or sometimes it's just really cool sounding. Everything fits real well like the music and lyrics.

Yeah, this is defiently is a really good cd. Buy it. Also the new cd Porcelin is going to be really good. I was at one of their concert preview shows and I heard some of their new sings and I think if your a fan of this cd then you will really enjoy the new CD. Tony's drums on his the villan (porcelin) are really good and cool to watch. So be ready for the new CD. But yeah buy this cd and the austree EP. I don't have the Austree EP but I have heard vacant skies and I like that song, and the other trhree are on this cd so I dont know what im really talking about but buy this cd. I would defiently buy it again if I lost it. Finally, I would say check out the Mars Volta too if you like Sparta. The Mars Volta is the other half of at the drive-in and there music is probably the best ever.