Just Go Ahed Now: A Retrospective review by Spin Doctors

• Released: Oct 24, 2000
Spin Doctors: Just Go Ahed Now: A Retrospective

My first impression of the Spin Doctors was that they were just like any other band, but when I heard Just Go Ahead Now, I was amazed! Mark White is one of the most talented bass players I've heard! The The guitar work, bass, and drums go perfect together!

The Lyrics were kind of wierd, but good. With the Spin Doctors it's more of the music and beat that take you for a ride, than the lyrics. Chris' voice goes perfect with the music. He has the type of voice, where he could sing for a band like Weather Report, yet still retain the power to play with someone like Nirvana!

This album doesnt compare to anything I've ever heard, the funky bass grooves and the rockin' guitar riffs are great. Personally I'd say the best two songs on the album are " Two Princes" and "Jimmy Olsen's Blues."I loved everything about the album. If it was lost or stolen I'd definately buy another copy.

th1670
    ALL HAIL THE GOOD DOCTORS OF SPIN!!ALL THE ALBUMS ROCK HARD!MY FAVORITE IS "FREEWAY OF THE PLAINS"!THESE GUYS WERE BADASS IN THE EARLY '90s IF YOU EVER GOT TO SEE THEM LIVE YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!PEACE