Dysfuction review by Staind

• Released: Apr 13, 1999
Staind: Dysfuction

Heaviest Staind album besides Tormented, which doesn't count due to the fact that it's so ridiculously hard to find. The difference here iss that Tormented was a rather harsh album from what I've heard of it, where as Dysfunction is a more refined and perfected art of the metal onslaught that used to be Staind. The song "Crawl" has one of the best uses of harmonics I have ever heard in my lifetime. Amazing riffs and amazingly tight music makes this a must-have in any staind or metal fan's collection.

Same old Staind that most of us are used to, but Aaron makes more use of his good screaming voice and the low-end growling that he can pull out when he chooses to. The lyrics seem to hold a theme, but I can't be sure. Mostly deals with real-life issues, and it all holds together in a way that still keeps you interested.

Best Staind album ever. Start to finish it's just pure gold. I absolutely am addicted to tracks 5-11. The rest is amazing as well, but these are my favorites. It is hard to find anything negative to say about this album, and I wouldn't even be stupid enough to lose it in the first place.

masterometal666
    lacking a bit on comments...so fall out boy makes front page, but Dysfunction gets left in the "oh let's forget about that one..." category? BS.
    Dazzlex
    I can't fault Staind's performance with this one. This is my favourite Staind album to date!