MTV Unplugged [DVD] Review

artist: Staind date: 09/10/2004 category: compact discs
Staind: MTV Unplugged [DVD]
Released: April 28, 2003
This DVD brings a whole new essence to the catharsis that is Staind's music. Aaron and the boys in Staind show that they can pull off some of there of their heaviest tunes in great acoustic fashion.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 8
 8.8
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
MTV Unplugged [DVD] Reviewed by: Night_Soul, on september 10, 2004

Sound: The sound is great! Staind really worked out on the acoustic stuff, and it's amazing how their songs gain a brand new dynamic. They even invited Terry Balsamo (ex-Cold) to play in some of their songs. Aaron's voice is real smooth in that show, but when needed, he puts his wonderful voice giving us a sweet headache, leaving us wish to hear more and more. The bass is clean, the drums callmed down, but still very powerfull and smooth sound! // 10

Overall Impression: It's a great CD, perfect for people who love Staind, and even the ones who think they are just another crappy nu-metal band, which they are not! And, they're not nu-metal! Watch this DVD, and you'll be amazed! The show was great! I would love I was there! There's nothing that I hate about this DVD. Ok, they could put more videos from the Band, but still, great DVD, I would buy it again if it was stolen, no doubt about it! // 10

Comments