Start A War review by Static-X

• Released: Jun 14, 2005
Static-X: Start A War

All I got to say for this is wow! When I went to go buy this CD, I was convinced that it wasn't going to sound better then WDT or machine. But then I listened to the whole CD and I fell in love with it. I'm so happy that Wayne sings in a higher pitch, it just sounds so much better. I also love it when Wayne goes crazy in Otsego Amigo, it just shows the personality of both Wayne and the band itself.

I thought that the lyrics flowed very well with the theme of the CD. Static-X is a group that pretty much is crazy and likes to have fun, and there lyrics show that. Enough said.

Overall, I think that this is the best of Static-X's albums. Every song on this CD is just amazing, I couldn't find a song I don't like. The best 3 songs in my opinion are The Enemy, I'm The One, and Dirthouse. I want to f--king break it is a funny song that will make you laugh (mabye not, but I did). If this CD were stolen, I'd buy five more so that I'd always have one ready. Anyone who is a Static-X fan must buy this CD. It is their best on yet and it comes with a great DVD (if you choose to get it). Shame on any Static-X fan who doesnt buy this CD!