Wisconsin Death Trip review by Static-X

• Released: Mar 23, 1999
Static-X: Wisconsin Death Trip

The Sound is beyond mindbending! Think of it as a Dance, Techno, Industrial, Rap, Hardcore, Thrash metal album. It's extremely hard to put into one category, but I had to, it'd be altenative thrash metal. Anyway, back to the sound. It's very well produced. It blends all styles above flawlessly. The sound quality turns out awesome. Crisp, heavy riffs, cool drumming, huge bass, all blended with techno, industrial, and dance sounds and tendencies.

They arn't really anything special, but are suitable. Wayne Static's vocals growl, scream, and rap along to the lyrics and the trippy-yet-heavy music.

It bends styles like a shoelace. The guitars shred intensly, the drums pound, Wayne grows, all blended with Techno, Industrial, and Dance sounds. This is very cool if your into Industrial, trippy music, or just a good headbanger. Get it. love it.

metal4me
    this is without a doubt Static-X's best cd. like you said it is a great headbanger. all the songs kick ass except the last 2, i dont really like those two. I recomend only getting this. their latest cd is a disappointment.
    Guyinacorner
    Wisconsin death trip is and probably always will be their best, and I can't wait to see what their new album will sound like.