Superhero review by Stephen Lynch

• Released: Jan 14, 2003
Stephen Lynch: Superhero

This guy is great, I really love his songs. Incase you have no idea who Stephen Lynch is, he is the biggest comedy singer out there right now. This CD is awnsome and it will make you laugh til your sides hurt and then some. The sound is good, being it's a live album from different shows he did in 2002, and the guitar is in tune for once, not that it never was but you know with it being a live album things happen.

These are some of the funnest lyrics I have read. Here is an exsample "Talk To Me": "I didn't hear you enter, no I didn't hear the door, with my hand upon my member and my pants upon the floor. Now burnt into your brain is an image you despise, like blood and guts, starving kids and stevie wonder's eyes." Well, if you don't find that funny you can just go f--k yourself, this is my review damnit (haha). Every song is like this, from the lovely "For The Ladies" (the worst song ever) to the love song "Priest." During the the four to three songs, Mark Teich comes up and sings a few songs too. What else can I say, the lyrics are funny and what makes the album.

Next to Ron White's CD and Denist Leary, this is the funnist album I have heard in a long time. The one song that I will play over and over again would be the song "Priest" because it's the best song on the album, not that the other songs are bad. I love this album for it's raw feeling, like you don't know what going to happen next and the songs. If anyone toke this from me (God help that SOB) I would find them and they will pay, for a new copy if is broke. I think I will not lose it but if I do, I will get another one.