Language. Sex. Violence. Other? review by Stereophonics

• Released: Mar 29, 2005
Stereophonics: Language. Sex. Violence. Other?

This album sounds really good. The band here has really worked well using the guitars and drums very effectivly. I also believe that the album is made good by the use of synthesysers and other instruments to increase the depth of the music. It seems that the album is speaking about someones or the artists lives to an extent. The songs "Dakota" and "Rewind" seem to be linked.

The lyrics seem really good overall, they seem to have a meaning or a lesson to teach. This however may not be the case. The lyrics do go very well with the music style and Kelly Jones voice compliments the music. In my opinion this album is their best yet and Kelly has outdone himself once again. Overall the lyrics are good if not great.

When compaired with other albums by Stereophonics this is the best yet, and the musics style has changed since "Just Enough Education To Perform." The songs "Rewind" and "Dakota" are very impressive but I think the best song on the album is "Superman," not because I'm a superman maniac (I hate him) but because the whole song sounds very good, the guitar, synthesysers, Bass and Guitar work very well together here making the song great. I love the way that Stereoponics have changed their style from other albums, making the album more unique. However I have the impression that the album can be repetitive in some respects, this is not good where as in some albums the repetitive quality can be good. I would buy this album if It was lost or stolen unless there was a CD I really wanted to get. I fully reccommend that you buy this album, even if you didn't like the last one, this one is better.