Schmack review by Steriogram

• Released: May 18, 2004
Steriogram: Schmack

The music on this album is awesome. It's got a very different feel to it from other bands. I really enjoyed it. Half of the band is from Sweden and half are from Australia. So it's deffinitely got some different culture in it from what we're used to. I really enjoyed how they tend to have two different things going on in the chorus like melodic singing in the backround and the lead singer saying things over them. It's really awesome. It's just straight rock. I'm afraid people might start calling them punk and things like that because they aren't. I dont' want people to call them posers because they're really good but what can ya do?

The lyrics are mostly fun. There's song called Be Good To Me though that's more serious than the others. "I know I'm not that good. I haven't earned that way. You're always there. It hasn't ever changed." The lyrics fit the music perfectly and the singer has a very interesting voice. I love it and it fits his face perfectly kind of wacky but cute. My personal favorite song on here is Walkie Talkie man or perhaps On And On but, they're both good.

This is their first album as far as I know so it doesn't compare to their "other ones". They're deffinitely going to get somewhere though other artists will envy them I'm sure. I love Walkie Talkie man, Roadtrip, Schmack, Fat And Proud, Tsunami, Wind It Up, Be Good To Me, and On And On. I love just about everything on this album. The style of it is very different and I enjoyed it. I dont' hate anything about it. It's too good to hate. I would love them live. I heard that they're awesome. If this cd were stolen I would buy it again yeah, deffinitely.

GnR.VR,O7
    Just So you are aware steriogram are not from austrailia they are from New Zealand