Stone Sour review by Stone Sour

• Released: Aug 27, 2002
Stone Sour: Stone Sour

Stone Sour is one of my favourite bands just becuase they have that metal sound but without the shouting, don't get me wrong I don't mind that but it just gives these a unique sound. I got this album after hearing 30/30-150 of the new album when it first came out, and I just loved the sound of it, from the heavy crunching riffs, to the acoustic guitar of Bother I loved this album.

I was into Slipknot before Stone Sour and I loved Slipknot for the same reason I like Stone Sour, the heavy guitar and a good voice. I've allways been a fan of Corey Taylor just because he has talent on guitar and he is able to sing in any form, from sort of rapping in the first Slipknot album, to the Melodic vocals in Through Glass (Come What(ever) May). He is also good at writing lyrics, they often have a mean or something behid them, whereas sometimes lyrics can be pretty rubbish and make no sence.

This is a album I play most days and have listened to 100's of times and every day I love it even more, it just has a varity of sound, from fast and heavy to slow and melodic, which makes this bandso unique, I've seen Stone Sour live and they are just as good live. This album is one of the best albums I've heard ever. My fave songs have to be 'Get Inside' 'Inhale' and 'Monolith'.

Sciatic
    because rap-metal just isn't cool anymore.
    do you know nothing about bands...especially bands with Corey Taylor and Jim Root in them, it has NOTHING to do with your so-called perception of "cool", it does, however, have everything to do with whatever the hell they feel like doing!
    cobain42
    i just bought this album. and i already love bother and inhale.i think i will enjoy this album...
    skatarist4life
    http://blip.tv/file/4084126 "Audio Secrecy" from Stone Sour is out as a whole album today This is my tribute to Stone Sour for their awesome work. Hope you guys enjoy \m/\m/