Thank You review by Stone Temple Pilots

• Released: Nov 11, 2003
Stone Temple Pilots: Thank You

STP's sound is unique, talented and versatile, ranging from grunge, rock, alternative rock etc. This is a compilation of some of most of STPs most popular songs, but some people argue that some deserving songs were left out i.e. "Atlanta". This Albumn also includes bonus live tracks: "Long Way Home" & "Plush". The feel of this albumn has a more contemporary feel than their other albumns, so there's a bit of the retro side of STP left out.

Scott Weiland is the most amazing singer, and in this albumn demonstrates years of inovation, change and versatility with STP. His lyrics are very poetic and has deep imagery and meaning so what if I feel warm and fuzzy when I'm listening. His voive and his lyrical melody goes so well with the music. I love listenin to him.

What's great about STP compared to other bands? It's their unique, beautifull sound, versatility and their uncanny ability to personally connect with fans through poetic lyrics. Most bands have very few "hit" songs that give them recognition, but STP has so many great tracks it's hard to choose witch ones better. I can say I love "Big Emtpty" but I can't say it's my fav cause I love the other ones too! I've given away my Thank You album to a friend but yeah I'll buy it again because it's the albumn I instantly fell in love with.