Rock 'N Roll Children Review

8.3
 4.7
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Rock 'N Roll Children Reviewed by: Element8923, on july 15, 2009

Sound: This was realeased on November 12, 2008, and it was never really popular. Personally, I fail to see why. The overall sound is amazingly intricate with weaving patterns between the guitars and vocals. The singer, Andr Linman, is a very talented singer with a very unique voice, but because he is Finnish, and in the Swedish speaking minority he isn't used to speaking English and hasn't learned some pronounciations. Overall the singing is incredible, even more so for a singer who is only 17, minus a few errors. The guitar riffs are perfect and go in very well with the drum line, bass, and singing. A perfect example of this would be A Million Nights which is one of the best power ballads I have ever heard. The sound is very good over this album. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics are very intricate with deep meaning and sound. Although the singer doesn't speak English amazingly well in the songs, it still sounds amazing. The lyrics always match perfectly with the the other mainlines. Overall the lyrics are really good. // 7

Overall Impression: The overall impression is: Why the hell didn't I buy this sooner? It's an amazing album and every song on it is worth the time to listen to it over and over. The best songs on the album being: The Last Of The Heroe, Break Away, A Million Nights, These Chains, Sinner, and their cover of Iron Maiden's Fear Of The Dark. Many people say they ruined that song, but I beg to differ. It sounds almost as good, and it is almost impossible to live up to Iron Maiden's skill and reputations so I believe they did an amazing job. I don't understand why people do not like this band. I would buy this album a million times over again. I showed it to some of my friends in the U.S. And they wanted it too so I've bought quite a few copies of it here in Germany. I hear that the German Version is different from all of the other versions. I don't know, but it is a great CD that I'd buy again. // 9

Comments