And We Are Bled Of Color review by Stutterfly

• Released: Jun 21, 2005
Stutterfly: And We Are Bled Of Color

Amazing sound! This is my favorite band of all time. The sound is haunting and it with creepy whisper and guitar riffs to heavy hard hitting, and intense screaming, that will live you breathless. The singer's voice is like heaven, it's so amazing. These guys need to be more heard, 'cause if they were, they could rule the world.

Lyrics are awesome, they honeslty helped me through some tough s--t, they can be hard to get when you are listening to, but if you actually read them you will be blown away "severed fragments of my being, peiced together give life meaning, fragile quilt of faded memorys torn apart by lifes disease, again I will cry, all is a lie."

Can't even explain it, I bought 2 copys of it 'cause I I knew I'd love it enough to have a copy playing wherever I am. Check them out.

Underoath_fan!
    This album is a great album I believe that they did the right thing with re-releasing a few of the songs!! The vocals are awesome and the screaming is freaking ridiculous, the guitar and drumming is awesome too! Good Job Stutterfly