In Due Time review by Submersed

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
Submersed: In Due Time

Welcome to a new age with some great bands recently having great cds, and this band is probably the best of them all. The band is Submersed. They have tremendous potential. The melodies they create are amazing. Donald Carpenter has an amazing voice. Lead guitarist Eric Friedman is hands down one of the best today, he was on Steve Vai's development program at 15! Rhythm guitarist TJ Davis has come great rhythms to the songs. Bassist Kelan Luker was a former Div. 1A College Football QB and is awesome at bass as well. Garret Whitlock, the drummer, is amazing with the great drum beats. Every song on this album is amazing!

One of the best writers to da is Donald Carpenter. The lyrics he writes make you think. No filler songs on the album at all. The first verse to "Divide The Hate" starts "Father may I be shown the man I have inside, be shown the way to swallow my pride!" Great song writing.

Best Album of the year, even better than Alter Bridge's. The solo in Parallism is amazing. Flicker has a very very original guitar lick and solo. Deny Me is amazing. Hollow is the first single, look out for it! You Run, if released as a single, will be their biggest hit. It is awesome. My favorite song on the album is Dripping, because I've heard the original demo. I've been listening to this band over a year now and they are still kicking ass. I own 3 copies of this cd. I've never owned more than 1 copy of any artist before Submersed. Look out for them, they have amazing potential.