In Due Time review by Submersed

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
Submersed: In Due Time

The sound to this band is like no other. I first heard them live for an Alter Bridge show. I said they should have been the main band. The bass is great and stands out a little more than any other band, the drums couldn't be any better, both guitars fit beautifully, the solos blow me away, and last the singing can't be beaten.

I think the lyrics are great, something I can relate to. I listen to this CD while falling asleep and his words move me. Ever since I've been listening to this CD I have been coming up with some good lyrics for myself. The lyrics to the music fits perfectly. He also seems like he has a lot of experience with singing. I love how he sings the high notes in falseto for some songs. It sets their band apart from the others.

This CD is by far the best CD I've gotten this year. The best songs to this album are To Peace, Flicker, Unconcerned, and Parallelism. If I were to have this CD stolen from me I would hunt them down and kill them. If I were to lose it... I wouldn't... believe me!