In Due Time review by Submersed

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
Submersed: In Due Time

This album basically kicks ass. The sound is completely different from any other band. I've followed this band since they began, probably because I know Donald. They started out with acoustic guitars then they got signed with Wind-up and they basically blew up. And now they're probably one of the best bands around because they dont use any sound board help to modify the voice. It's 100% real.

The lyrics actually mean something. They aren't retarded or don't make any sense at all, you can tell he sings with passion. Kind of like Staind, you can just tell that they love theyre jobs and they love their music. Which is hard to find in a band nowadays. Donald is a great singer and he knows what the hell he is doing.

It sounds kind of like Creed in some parts but its like 3287423875 better than Creed. The best songs are numbers 1-11 on the CD which is all of them. I love that they are dedicated to the music. If mine were lost or stolen I would pop a cap. Then buy a new one. Just so I could have 2.

JimBonJovi
    Bass Pants wrote: easily compared to Creed, Alter Bridge etc, i think they are better, they are very very good, and deserve a lot more credit
    I bet you wouldn't say that now. AB and Creed are miles ahead of this band.
    thechosen1
    JimBonJovi wrote: I bet you wouldn't say that now. AB and Creed are miles ahead of this band.
    Their music stands the test of time, regardless of whether or not they are still together. If you seriously think Creed (really?) and/or AB are "miles ahead of this band", well, I don't really know what to tell you. I feel sorry for you, though.
    INNOCENT VICTIM
    These guys are an amazing band that is locally unknown and definetly desevre some major credit too bad not very many people have heard of them...they don't know what they're missing
    __Ronnie__
    I hope when they're new album is released, Better Think Again (their first single) smashes the charts and these guys start getting a name for themselves.
    Bass Pants