All Killer No Filler review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 8, 2001
Sum 41: All Killer No Filler

I just picked up this older sum 41 cd after hearing some of the songs. It is off da' hook! It's mostly soaked in power chords, but they change it up so much that you could never guess they are using the like two chords on the whole thing.They have sounds from slow clean sounds to loud rockin riffs to lighting fast solo's that will blow your mind. You will find yourself listening to them hundreds times over running around the room blasting the volume. They really define their punk-ish, and at sometimes softer sound more on this album than any of their others. Their sound is so different each song even though most of the songs are about given up relationships.

I think the lyrics have more than the first impression. They are really expressing their feelings and they are easy to relate to. The words fit perfectly with the songs and music. Even though some people say Derryk's voice is fake, I think he is brilliant and different than anything else. You will be singing along to "In too deep" and "Fat lip" in no time.

This is my favorite cd. Ever since I bought it, its been in my player. This is a amazing outstanding record. I think the best songs are "Nothing on my back", "Fat lip", "Rythms", "In too deep", "Motivation", "Summer", "Handle this", and "Heart attack". If it was lost or stolen I would absolutely buy it again(and maybe an extra one just because it is so good). I would absolutely reccomend this cd to anyone.